
Credit Song: Faber Drive - You and I Tonight - All clips belong to CBS The Bold and The Beautiful BELL/PHILIPS Productions. I own Nothing, (No copyright infringement intended). Entertainment purposes only, not used in anyway for marketing. "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
Katie and Ridge "You and I Tonight" - YouTube |
| 63 Likes | 63 Dislikes |
| 35,748 views views | 1,291 followers |
| Entertainment You and I Tonight | Upload TimePublished on 10 May 2014 |
\u200fشباب البومب
\u200fsiri
\u200fgoogle translate
\u200fسورة الكهف
\u200fpubg
\u200fجمعة مباركة
\u200f\u202bgoogle\u202c
\u200ffacebook
\u200finstagram
\u200fok google
\u200fhttps //ios.snapp.ir
\u200fطيور الجنة
\u200fminecraft
\u200fسورة البقرة
\u200fدعاء السفر
\u200ffortnite
\u200fyoutube
\u200ftwitter
\u200fصباح الخير
\u200fقران
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét